Monday, January 18, 2010

20-10

First post of 0'10... Oops, no wait... 2010? Yeah, right...


well, it's unfinished... But I like it. Actually, I learned something VERY interesting about this drawing. The 'runner' in the above pic, is drawn absolutely perfect. Not drawn perfect, I mean, his muscle's are in perfect alignment... Everything matches up. But sadly, that means I did it wrong, right? Wait. If I drew him perfect, how is he wrong? Nobody looks perfect when they're running. So, to his right, you'll find a proportionally accurate runner -- also crossing the finish line.

got some erasable color pencils, and went to town.

Okay, so I'd like to say that a resolution I made this New Year's was to start posting regularly, here on my blog. I'd like to say that. But I won't. Because that would be an empty promise I honestly can't keep. Finding the time to post is unbelievable!! But honestly, I am drawing close to everyday. (for now, anyways... lol)

No comments: