Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SisterBlog?

Hey guys, big news! I made yesterday, a sister-blog to comixHub. Introducing, Thought Conjunction! Click title, to visit. I made this site in hopes of becoming a better writer. Why am I interested in becoming a better writer? I can't even begin to tell you how many times I read a comic/book/anything, and think to myself, "Wow, they could have explained that a LOT better." Thus, I want to challenge myself to write and see if I can actually do any better. So, with my focus shifting towards writing -- what about drawing? Hey now, I'm not at all abandoning drawing! In fact, I hope that maybe my writing will encourage me to illustrate my stories.

So with that being said, hopefully I can start posting here more often! And also, I have another announcement coming up soon, so stay tuned for that. Thanks for reading and come back soon!

No comments: