Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's my birthday, and I can blog about it if I want to!

Well, I'm sixteen today. I've already taken the time to pray today and thank my Lord and Saviour for allowing me to get another year older. On one side I'm happy, and looking forward to what the future beholds... And on the other side, I feel like these sixteen years have gone so quickly -- how fast will the next sixteen be? I feel like I can still remember my thirteenth birthday, and that was three years ago!

But I know I didn't age over night -- it just gradually happened. And as the guy at the grocery store said today, "-- beats the alternative,". It was kind of ironic he would say that, he didn't know it was my birthday -- we were just talking about life in general. So, it's my birthday, and I can blog about it if I want to! And if you want to, you can leave me a happy birthday comment. Hint, hint... lol

4 comments:

Randy said...

Well, if you insist...


Happy Birthday! Enjoy it, man! It goes by fast. I'm about to turn 26, so 16 was a while ago for me.

For my 16th birthday, I went to see The Prince of Egypt in theatres. That movie turns 10 this year. ...wow.

Enough of me feeling old... Have a great birthday, and keep drawing!
~R

David said...

Thanks Randy, Prince of Egypt -- I haven't seen that show in years! I remember watching it all the time back in the day.

2LayneP said...

Happy birthday!

David said...

Thanks!